Saturday, January 31, 2009

Maferefun Eshu


Here's my peanut version of Papa Legba's veve.
No crows or other birds arrived while I did qigong a good distance away, but after I started hiking back to public transit I heard them having a good time.

Happy surfing during this Mercury storm between eclipses. Yowza. My mind is synthesizing connections between all of the various self programming technologies and ontologies I've studied and practiced over the years. Tendency to meander possible, but alas Legba is a wanderer. The cane shape on the right of the image represents his walking stick. Maybe if I stopped feeding Legba I'd stop wandering so much. But why would I want to do that? It keeps me in shape and gives my mind the space to sort itself out so I don't make stupid decisions simply from a lack of awareness. It's a great stress reducer which again improves my health while not burning fossil fuels. Wandering rocks.

No comments: