Friday, January 23, 2009

First Manifestation Complete

The link at the top of the post will lead you to my UrBlog also known as Livejournal. I call it UrBLog because it was my first blog started back in 2003 when I was still in my first year of college and going through what astrogeeks call Saturn return. Strangely enough I just remembered that at the exact moment that Saturn was in the same degree of the zodiac he occupied when I transformed from water creature to air breather I was teaching my 3D basic design class about photosynthesis and the cycle of sunlight and air exchange between animals and plants. The story was told via the prop of my sculpture made of yellow yarn with which I made a web by tying fir cones to strands of yarn and using them like grappling hooks to weave a sort of net that culminated in a ball of yellow yarn at the bottom representing the sun.

It would seem that I'm just now starting to grow into the teaching role initiated in that experience. Saturn represents patience, discipline and time. Sound byte culture hardly knows what to do with him. Me Capricorn. Yeah so the Phoenix act is useful from time to time, but for some things like mastery of musical expression or skill with internal martial arts or growing a healthy garden daily maintenance and perseverance through a significant (for a human) span of time is required. An Aikido teacher once told me that you can't do anything well until you've done it 10,000 times. That's a lot of practice.

Bla bla bla...clicky the link, enjoy my pretty pictures. Wy'East was particularly pretty today wearing a granite colored cloud stretching all the way to Portland like a hat. I'm about to turn into a pumpkin. 'Nite.

No comments: